Tagged by Anna
Yay, this is the first time i've been tagged!
10 years ago:
I was 16 years old, a junior at good ol' NDA high school. I was all excited cuz I was an upper class man and I didn't have my braces anymore. Hooray! Gosh, why can't I remember anything else. I'm sure i was wearing stuff that today i'm like "what the hell are u wearing". You can thank Contempo casuals and Judy's for that.. haha
5 years ago:
I was 21 years old. Woo hoo! I was a senior at UCLA livin with Anh, Anna, and Liza. For once I liked the roomies I was living with and I wasn't at Mark' s every night. Me and my roomies were still obsessed with N'Sync and even stalked them one night thanks to a tip from Fernand. I thought I was gonna be an occupational therapist.
1 year ago:
I was 25 years old. I was a couple of weeks into being a co-teacher and was scared about taking over my class. I couldn't believe I was at my midway point of my 20's. I was still obsessed with Justin Timberlake and was eagerly awaiting the season premiere of the OC.
Yesterday:
Went to the IMAX theatre for work and was sooooo tired afterwards with the blazing heat. Met up with Joe, Riann, Pat, Gwen, Matt, Carlo, & cile to play tennis. We couldnt' believe we were there for 3 hours. It was hella fun. I fell on my buttox dodging a ball and Joseph John got a lil ambitious serving and got boo boos. If you're watching Riann play, make sure you have your raquet handy to hit any balls she hits your way. She likes to aim for the bench.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1 - Sour candy, particularly sour watermelons.
2- Cupcakes (with homemade tasting frosting, not that crappy stuff they have at supermarket bakeries)
3- Anything crunchy, like those oriental mixes
4 - Pringles
5 - Rice cakes (yeah right! there's no sugar in them!)
5 songs I know all the words to:
1 -Stay (Lisa Loeb)
2 - Gone (N*Sync)
3 -Cry Me a River (My baby's daddy)
4 - Since you been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
5 - For You I Will (Monica) (Me & Markie's song..aww...cheesy)
Things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1 - Pay off my loans, my bro's loans, and my parents loans
2 - Buy a jet so my parents could visit my family in the philippines whenever they wanted and my family there could come here too. Also, so I could fly all my friends around the world.
3 - Buy a house in Hawaii overlookin the ocean
4 - Buy a house in the Hollywood Hills next to Justin so i could be his next door neighbor and borrow sugar from him and seduce him
5 - Get one of those closets that Cher had in Clueless where the clothes rotated like at a laundry mat.
Places I would run away to:
1 - Hawaii
2 - Justin Timberlake's bed
3 - New York
4 - Any store with a good sale (haha)
5 - any tropical island with Justin Timberlake as my prisoner (do u sense a theme here)
Things I would never wear:
1 - An I love BSB tshirt
2 - UGG boots
3 - Nike shoes with an addidas sweatshirt
4 - Socks with flip flops (sorry Pat)
5 - A bra top (i saw some chick at a club wearing that. eww)
5 bad habits:
1 - Uhm Shopping.
2 - Whining
3 - Gossiping (come on, we all do it)
4 - putting things off ( like cleaning my room)
5 - Being online when I should be cleaning my room (like now)
5 favorite toys:
1 - IPOD
2 - digicam (especially when we're all drunk and I get fantastic drunk Joemama pics)
3 - sharpies ( yeah yeah, geek..hey, i'm a teacher)
4 - computer
5 - cell phone
5 fictional characters I would date:
1- Lucas from One Tree Hill. So effin hot, especially with his shaved head. Too bad for him and Sophia Bush. I guess she finally found out about our realtionship.
2 - Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11 cuz he looks so damn good in that movie and it's one of my favorites. Did I mention he looks yummy.
3 - Patrick Dempsey in Grey's Anatomy. Nooooo it's not cuz he's a doctor. Something about his character is so seksi. He's very charming. He's come a long way from Loverboy and Can't Buy Me Love
4 - Seth from the OC. Even though he's a big dork, he's such a cutie and so funny. Funny earns him big points.
5 - Jake from 16 Candles NO NOT LONG DUCK DONG. Dude, Jake was the popular jock that everyone wanted and he freakin got her a cake at the end. awww
5 people to tag (is anybody even left)
1 - Joe D.
2 - Riann (even though she hasn't blogged since last year)
3 - Iya, Marnelli, or Randy (on Fab 5)
4 - Cile
5 - Kay
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment