I haven't blogged in a long time. Been very tired with work and all. My sister's back from Germany, so let the wedding craziness begin. I got my Bridesmaid dress this past weekend. Very purty dress. Also celebrated Stacy's booday at Gyu Kaku. One of those places where you cook your out stuff. I LOVED the smores. yummmmmmm. Yesterday on Gilmore girls, one of the characters made a giant wedding cake that looked like a bunch of smores stacked on top of each other.
My thoughts are random today. Finally my chatterbox has reappeared. I wondered what happened to it. Maybe it'll disappear again later.
My dad cracks me up. He watches all the tenny bopper WB shows. Today he was like "What time is OC tomorrow?" And i told him "8". Then he was all "awww crap, Smallville is on too. WHy did they put it on at the same time?". He swears he's 18 watching these shows. My mom is all obsessed with that "So you think you can dance show". She would kick me off the phone to vote for those filipino contestants.
So i got my tennis racquet. Me and Riann are matching. It's cute, so is the matching cover. I think tennis will be good for me. I need a sport cuz running isn't cool unless I"m runnin after Justin and he's holding a plate of cupcakes. So hopefully the tennis thing will pan out. Hopefully we'll be able to hit it back and forth to each other and won't be spending most of the time running after the balls.
K people. talk to you later.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment