Sunday, October 16, 2005

Knotts Scary Farm


Went to Knotts Scary Farm today with Randy, Joemama, James, Eric, Bev, Ja,Mel, Fernand, Pat, Kay, Sheena, Gwen, & Mark.

We started the day meeting up at TGI Fridays. We got there at a good time cuz after we got there, there were a grip of people. I had yummy fish and chips, and this huge Strawberry Dacquiri. Quite a creeper.

So we head in and the first maze we go on is this 3-d fairy tale one. It was okay. My tactic is to say wassup and hello to the monsters so they'll think i'm not scared. It worked a majority of the time. Sometimes i got high fives. hahaha.

Then we went into the ASYLUM maze. My bro warned me that it was a scary one. So we go, and hell yeah it was scary. Mel got scared in line. hahaha I chose to stick to the middle. It didn't help that Mark was scaring me in the maze too. Poor Sheena and Kay were targeted so many times.

Then off to AX MURDER MANNER. This maze was freakin scary too. People jumping down from bungee cords. It was all dark everywhere. I really still attempted my "say hi to the monsters" tactic.

Then off to Hatchet High. Ehhhh it was okay. Fernand was trying to see what the football monsters looked like under their costume. hahahaha shame shame I believe it was in this one that I scared Joemama and he screamed. That was great.

I think after that we went into Curse of the Spider. I had completely forgotten that one of the people in our group had a fear of spiders. ::cough cough:: joemama ::Cough cough::. So this was THE BEST. hahaha FIrst off people were getting scared all over the place. But the best was when Joemama got scared and u just see him freakin running. hahahaha Then something else scared him again, and at one point i think he was like crouching on the floor. Freakin hilarity!!!! Of course Joemama will probably deny all of this on his blog or in person. But i have witnesses to prove it.

We went on Supreme Scream. I have been on it before, but i forgot how high it was. Holy moly. That was the worse part, going up and anticipating when your stomach was gonna end up in your mouth. It was really fun though.

I think then we went to that rip tide ride. Some of us chose to sit that one out, cuz our stomachs couldn't handle all the spinning. It was hilarious seeing their faces.

Then off to the dayam clown maze. I hate clowns. It didn't help that the clowns smelled like b.o. and were all chitchatting with each other. Helllllo. Scare us.

After that, most of endured a grueling 1 1/2 hour wait to ride Xcelerator. Poor Joemama had to endure that ride, but really it's just the beginning of the ride that's the worst.

We were ready to go home after that, but not after some bumper cars which went 2 miles per hour. hahaha

Oh, in one of the mazes, one of the guys went up to me and instead of saying "boo", was like "SCARY MONSTER!". hahaha dumb. I don't get why people run. ::cough cough:: hahaha. But really what i mean is when you hear this big group of girls with blood curdling screams running cuz a monster is behind them. HELLLLLLLLo. did you not know it just makes them wanna chase you more? There was this one chick who was like trapped and harassed by the big bad wolf. hahahaha. Try the Rachele technique, "say hi" dumbass.

I need salompas. My legs hurt. Hooray. Fun times.

0 comments on "Knotts Scary Farm"