First off, I wanna say congratulations to Jen and JC on their adorable baby girl Lia Joy! Hooray! She's finally here. I can't wait to meet her!
Had my sister's Bridal Tea on Saturday at Paddington's Tea Room. I suggest going there if you'd like an adorable place to go for some yummy sandwiches, fresh baked scones, and CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES! I was so excited when I saw that plate coming my way. But yeah, the event was a success and it just reminds me how quick this wedding is coming. Crazy.
Then later that night I joined Cile, Pat, Kay, Mylene, Michelle, Gwennie, & Fantone at Cha cha cha. That place has the best sangria, but i've realized wine makes me freakin sleepy. I had a big cup of coffee before we went, and STILL i was yawning and yawning. Mental reminder: the jamaican jerk chicken is SPICY, ask for sauce on the side. Then we were off to Little Temple.
177-1-177155-400 (hehe)
Man, i had stuff to blog about. But i guess that's what happens when i'm lezy and don't blog on a regular basis anymore. Oh wellerz.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Catch up post"
Post a Comment