Thursday, October 13, 2005


I was watching laguna beach and I couldn't believe the extremes the guys went to, to ask the girls to Prom. This isn't a freakin proposal. It's prom! Call the girl up. Geez louise. Today I watched the after show. Never knew about ON DEMAND until I saw it at Gwennie and Pat's. I didn't think i had it til i found it today. So i watched the latest Laguna Beach after shows. They showed the houses of Casey, Alex (blonde one), and Stephen. Dude, that Casey girl is the most ditzy girl i've ever seen and heard. She was showin all her label whore stuff. She didn't wanna show her closet cuz it's "privacy". Uh, you mean it's private. hahahaha

Didn't have work today cuz of Yom Kippur. Hooray! So I went with my sis to get my bridesmaid dress altered. Dude, just to hem the thing was 60 bucks. Geez louise!!! My mom was saying that I should have taken it to a Korean lady, but I didn't wanna take any chances.

I'm sad that OC and Reunion aren't gonna be on til November. Stupid baseball. Although I have been enjoying that new show Related. I was surprised at how entertaining it was.

Hmm. I've used my tennis racquet once. hahaha Who wants to play??

0 comments on " "