Saturday, October 15, 2005

Elizabethtown


I have found a new appreciation for Orlando Bloom. I now understand why Anna loves this man so much. He's freakin hot! I swear throughout the movie, i was just staring at him. Aaaaaaaand drool. I watched Elizabethtown with Gwennie, Anna, Leia, Fantone, Annie, Ate Tin,Iya, Chris, Matt, & Ro. I won't say my opinion to be fair to those who haven't watched it.

We were walking to coffee bean and me and Leia couldn't resist going into Urban. Man, i found some bargains. I got 3 tops for a total of $21! Two of them were five bucks, and one was 10. Woo hoo!

I love how Cile hates Rod Stewart. We are currently discussing him on Jay Leno. I really don't like how his skin is peeking out of his pants either cuz his pants are too short, or his socks are too short. Cile is hating it. hahaha

c (12:27:56 AM): oh god. i hate rod
r (12:28:17 AM): hahaha
r(12:28:22 AM): u should just watch it
r (12:28:26 AM): to desensitize yourself
r (12:28:28 AM): like i did with lumidee
c (12:28:31 AM): i am. i can't
c (12:28:38 AM): i've tried
r (12:28:41 AM): hahaha
c(12:28:42 AM): i don't know why he has fans
r (12:28:51 AM): i don't like how his pants are showing his skin
c (12:28:55 AM): i hate his name
r (12:28:55 AM): cuz his socks are too shortc
c (12:28:56 AM): ewww
c (12:28:57 AM): shut upd
r (12:29:00 AM): hahah
r (12:32:48 AM): r u watching
c (12:33:44 AM): he's fuckin up jazz musi
c(12:33:50 AM): argh
r (12:34:06 AM): hahahaha
r (12:34:11 AM): i hate his pants
r (12:34:13 AM): what the fuck is that
r (12:34:23 AM): you're dying huh
r (12:34:24 AM): hahaha
c (12:34:41 AM): OH MY GOD
c (12:34:43 AM): do not dance
r(12:34:49 AM): HAHAHAHA (at this point he's dancing)
r (12:34:50 AM): LOL
c (12:34:54 AM): AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
r(12:34:57 AM): LOL
c (12:35:00 AM): seee! he's psycho!
c (12:35:08 AM): he's prancing!
c (12:35:13 AM): shut up!
c(12:35:16 AM): god!
r (12:35:17 AM): at least he's not doing it in leather pants
c (12:35:27 AM): what the fuck is on his lip
c (12:35:36 AM): fucken gross ass mole
c(12:35:37 AM): ewwww
c (12:35:38 AM): i hate him
r (12:35:51 AM): can i blog this
c (12:35:56 AM): shit
c (12:36:00 AM): fine
c (12:36:06 AM): i'm not gonna read this

Love it!

1 comments on "Elizabethtown"

ANNA on 12:36 AM said...

hahaha...glad you've grown an appreciation for orlando. the movie left a lot for wont, but we get the gist right?