Wednesday, October 19, 2005


I forgot how crazy i was about those "teen hearthrob" boys til I watched this video i found. The first thing on it was "This Boy's Life" with Leo. That was such an inappropriate movie for me to watch as an 8th grader. Then suddenly I see Jordan Catalano! Woo hoo! My So Called Life. I had taped a couple of episodes of that. And then random here comes an episode of Tiny Toons. hahaha My favorite Tiny Toons episodes were with Baby Plucky. He was so cute. My favorite was when he put things down the toilet. hahaha So yeah, i had like two Tiny Toons episodes...Then some random interviews with Jonathan Brandis. Okay, looking back, why the hell did i think he was cute. Good Lord. I mean i understand Leo, but man. I think Jonathan Brandis passed away. How sad...

Random My So Called Life Trivia: What was the name of Angela's dorky guy friend??

Recently we found out that my cousin is having a baby! Hooray! At first she didn't wanna have kids, but wooooooooops she had a lil surprise. I'm so excited cuz we have had a baby drought in our family. My two nephews are already getting big, so I need another baby. So hooooray, can't wait til he/she is here.

2 comments on " "

ANNA on 12:33 AM said...

wasn't it like Brian something... SHOOT RACH NOW I'M GONNA WANNA RESEARCH IT!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but what's the last name!