Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm officially a geek


So I wanted to know what the whole sudoku hype was all about. So i started playing it. It was growing on me, but i was like "damn this is taking so long!. I'm a freakin science major, this nerdy-math stuff should come naturally to me!" Well, it wasn't until last night that i discovered why it was taking so long. Apparently i didn't know one of the rules, so durrrr I was trying to solve these puzzles in the most complicated ways. So now i'm getting much quicker. Granted, i'm still on easy level, but at least it's not taking me forever.

So i think for work we're doing a wizard of oz theme. I think i'm gonna be the wicked witch of the east. Granted, i'd rather be glinda or dorothy, i'd MUCH rather be the wicked witch then the freakin tin man or a flying monkey for pete's sake. So i'll have to paint my face green. If you recall, i'm not really fond of green colored people. i don't think i'll ever get over my fear of him. I can't be desensitized like to lumidee.

Hump day tomorrow!

0 comments on "I'm officially a geek"