I rode with Markie on his scooter today. I feared for my life. I was like picturing myself flying off the bike as we rode. I did get to wear a cool helmet though. hahaha But yeah, I dunno if i'm a scooter/motorcycle kinda chick. We didn't even drive on the busy streets! Can you imagine the freeway! Good Lord!
Okay, i hope this doesn't sound mean, but i can't stand people that talk slow. Not like mentally challenged individuals, but people that just talk slooooooooow. I was in Forever 21 last week in teh dressing rooms and this one girl was talking to her homegirls. And i swear she was talking super duper slow, almost sounding like she was chewing her mouth. I couldn't stand it!!! Then today I was behind behind this girl in line at Vons. Vons was crazy busy, so the lines were long. Well the girl in front of me was again, talking slowly and chewing her mouth. I was getting so annoyed. She was telling her manfriend, "ohh jen (anniston) looks so good here. Awwww they're so cute (Tom and Katie eww eww ), they just got married". In my head i was like "dumbass, no they didn't". Then after she finally figured out how to freakin use her debit card and was ready to leave she goes "Oh, can i get cash back". ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Do that when you first buy stuff. Sorry if you're reading this and you talk slow, but none of my friends talk slow. So I shouldnt worry. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment