I'm watching Oprah. It's about Nate Burkus (spelling?) and his house. That man is a hottie. Halle Berry wants his sperm. hahahahaha
Riann called me to tell me to check out the moon. At first I couldn't find it when we were driving back home. My sister and brother were making fun of me. Finally I found it. It's soooooo freakin low!! Apparently NASA said it's a rare sight. Did you guys see it?
Today we went to eat out for my Mom's birthday. Happy Booday Mom. We ate at Thai House on Pico. Pretty yummy. The best part was the dessert of course. Mango and sticky rice. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Freakin delicious. My Dad was so dumbfounded by the fact you combine rice and mango. I loved it. By the way, yesterday was my Dad's booday. Happy Booday Dad! Good luck in Vegas.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment