On Friday, Markie and I spent the day in Santa Barbara. I've never really kicked it on State Street, so I finally got to wander around. I really like it there. It's soooooooo California, with all these puti girls running around in their bikinis. But I liked going to all the shops n stuff. I even bought more board shorts to add to my collection of 100. We watched "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". I won't spoil this movie by giving you details or even my opinion, but I was like hitting Mark because he fell in love with that stupid whore, slut, skank..what's her name? Oh yeah, Jessica B. Ugh.
Yesterday we celebrated my friend Anna's Bridal Shower/Bachlorette Party. I can't believe she's getting married. She was one of my roomies Senior Year and was a fellow Nsync/Justin fanatic. This girl was the one who taped EVERYTHING Nsync. She told us yesterday that her Dad was so bored he transferred all of her vhs to DVD. Sweet!
Anyhoo, we took a limo to Glen Ivy in Corona. I was expecting it to be hot as hell outside, but it wasn't too bad. The place is really nice. While some of the girls got treatments, I lounged in this pool by our private cabana thingy. I tried to tan my legs and stomach a bit so that I wont' blind anybody with my white ass body in Puerto. Then we decided to go to the Hot Spring Mineral Bath thingy. I think they should have called it "the hard boiled egg bath". It effin stank like hard boiled eggs cuz of the sulfur and it was sooooooo HET! We felt like we were in a pot of hard boiled eggs. And how is this good for your skin? Then we were off to the mud clay place. Which basically looks like you're in a pool of poop and putting poop all over your body. I do have to say that my skin felt like a baby's bottom afterwards. Last we went to the "grotto". It was some underground thing where they put this seaweed stuff on you and then you like bake in this room before you wash it off. I must say that my skin does feel better.
Later in the night we had a room at the Embassy Suites near LAX. We played games. I won the, which condom looks like the best penis game, using alka seltzer and water. Hooray! hahaha Anna was like "Teacher, yours looks so nice and proportionate." That's right! hahaha
Then, instead of a stripper, we had a pleasure party. Sweet. hahahaha I had never been to one. I must say it was very informative and hilarious. All these freakin sex toys, edible stuff, yummy smelling stuff. I'm sure you guys don't want details, especially my homeboy brothers, but for my girls out there. Just let me know and I'll fill you in. hahahaha
So now it's Sunday and I'm pooped. Puerto in a couple of days. ahhhhhhhhhh
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment