Wednesday, July 25, 2007

James' new girlfriend




So this is James' new girlfriend. Her name is Marie Digby. I was driving home and I heard her singing Rihanna's song "Umbrella", but acoustic stylee. I was like, "oh this is dope, who is this?" So I looked her up on youtube and myspace and there she was. She's freakin pretty. She's a hapa. I was thinking, hmmm, who would like a girl that plays guitar well and is hot? DING DING DING James. Sure enough, when I asked him if he knew who she was. He didn't. So I linked him to this video and he fell in love. She's having a show next week and James wants me to stand in line in the morning to get tickets. Can we say stalker? I told him I'd pass on my stalking tips to him. hahaha Anyone wanna go next Tuesday?

2 comments on "James' new girlfriend"

Gwen on 2:24 AM said...

I heard her on the radio at work and looked her up, too. I should have passed it on then. Glad you and James found her. I wish I could go on Tuesday, but I have work. Rache, you James' wingperson.

Racheez on 10:24 AM said...

No, not his wingman. I'm his videographer so that I can share his antics on vimeo with you all. hahaha