So one of my fortune cookies this week said that an exciting vacation is in my future. THANKS GOD. I can't wait. Can we leave now?
Oh, here's the Booze Cruise pics finally. hahahaha Sorry for lagging. I'll upload 90's party soon.
Booze Cruise
Leia, Gwennie, and I went to watch the free screening of License to Wed. It was hilarious because for some reason, everyone would ask Leia why we were in line. She was like "Dude am I wearing a sign?". I told her cuz she was wearing green and green means go. hahaha. Then, as we were close to the front of the line, these shady filipinos decided to cut the line and sneak in with us. Leia tried to tell them that the back of the line was over there, but they ignored her. Anyhoo, the movie was better than I expected. I even teared a bit. hahaha
Okay, that's it for now. I'll try to blog more later.

1 comments on "Summer vacay"
118 of 176 is my favorite... U CRAZY C. LOL.
Post a Comment