For those who haven't seen this yet on vimeo, here is Miss Riann aka the floosey cheating her way to victory during one of the games...
Cheater, cheater tomato eater from Rachey and Vimeo.
Speaking of games...There was a game where you had to make as many words as you could out of the letters of Chris and Iya's name. Well, Jeff wanted to play his own game. He just made up his own words that he thought related to Iya and Chris. hahahaha I love how he has "mouth". I think he should have won for creativity. hahaha
I'm so glad that Joemama graced us with his famous dance moves known as "the body roll". We've missed it!
Iya's nieces and nephews are sooooo cute. I think this is my favorite pic. I wanna put Sam in my pocket.
Here they are running around. I love how Sam is like shouting her name. Oh to be young again...
Congratulations to Iya and Chris!!! Can't wait for your wedding!
While some of us went to church, I went with Randy and Joe to Burbank Mall. We were surprised to see that little Riann was chillin at the mall too. hahahha

1 comments on "Iya & Chris' Shower"
fun!
Post a Comment