So exactly 3 weeks ago, I had 2 moles removed. One on my arm, and one on my toe. The one on my toe was healing nicely. The one on my arm wasn't healing so fast because the area around it was totally irritated due to the bandaids I was using. I guess I"m allergic to those plasticky kinds. I should have used the cloth kind. Anyhoo, because it was so irritated, it started to kind of bubble around it. So now, this yellowy substance is coming out. (no, not puss. according to my doctor, puss is green and sticky. hahaha. I know, TMI). Anyways. July 4th i went to my doctor to check it out and he said it'd be fine to go camping.
Today, I noticed that stupid moley moles was still draining. Also, I was developing these hives on the top of my left left. Fack. So I went back to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics cuz there was puffy redness near my moley-moles and some allegra for my hives. So. No camping this weekend for me. Dammit. I was looking forward to it. But last night I had this feeling that I wasn't supposed to go. I was soooo lagging and not into packing. Usually I'm all about it. Oh well. Veronica Mars marathon it is. Have fun camping guys!
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

1 comments on "stupid moley moles"
yea i had a mole removed too..it was so sore afterwards. you'll be good with the antbx.
Post a Comment