
So since I wasn't able to go camping, I decided to kick it with my girl Veronica. Last night I was up til 2 a.m. watching. I would have stayed up longer, but my cheapo dvd player kept skipping. So I called it a night. I continued my Season 1 marathon today. I think I even got my sister into it. At first she was a hater, but I think I've wrangled her in. I seriously wanna be Veronica's friend. How cool would that be to have a private investigator as your friend. I think Veronica and I would get along just fine.
Everyone says that I should have a side job as a P.I. Need to find someone on Myspace? I'm your gal. Looking for something on Google? Just say the word. hahaha Gwennie would be the field agent who'd actually go after the bad guys or follow the leads I found on the internet. What would we name our practice? Hmmm...


2 comments on "My weekend with Veronica"
almost at the end of your veronica mars season 1. my most favorite season ever. get ready, it's one of the best endings.
So I'd be veronica and you'd be mac? or we could both be veronica and both be mac.
Name? How about "HAPPY MAC Investigations?"
Post a Comment