Thursday, July 19, 2007

My new guilty pleasure




Victoria B. hahahaha


Why you ask?

1) I love her English accent
2) She has an effin hot husband
3) I love how's she's all fashionista
4) I like her sense of humor
5) Love her word choices....fierce...major
6) She freakin has her own make-up artist and hair stylist
7) Her crazy ass photo poses
8)She seems to geniunely love her family
9) I like her take on things. Funny ass comments

I'm watching her show right now.She's hilarious. I'd wanna shop with her....and maybe cuddle with her husband. His ass is like rock hard. Yummmy. I think I'd wanna be her for a day. Yeah, there's the paparazzi. But dude, you have 3 cute kiddos. You can shop all you want. And you sleep with a hottie. Nuff said.

2 comments on "My new guilty pleasure"

cecile marie on 12:42 PM said...

funniest show ever. knickers.

ANNA on 3:40 PM said...

hahahaha! Rach you're so funny!