Man. I'm gaseous. Like I have to constantly keep burping cuz i feel the pressure in my chest. I think it's stress again. Man. Maybe i'll get a massage tomorrow.
Well. This is how my Spring Break has been spent so far...
Saturday...Working on portfolio like a mad woman. Then thought I deserved a break so had so yummy pizza with the homies and checked out Cile's new room. Very nice and sophisticated! Inspires me to make my room more grown-up. I think i should start by tossing the bed i've had since 6th grade, don't you?
Sunday...Portfolio allllllllll day.
Monday..Went to a doctor's appointment to have it cancelled. Gret. So i thought, well lets go to teh mall. So i went to the Beverly Center. I love it when there's nobody there and parking is so easy. Got my khaki and pink dunks. Super cute. Then I went with Miss Riann to Rodeo Drive.Waaaatch out. hahaha No Pretty Woman moments unfortunately. Then Miss Riann got a massage for cheap. I was debating whether to go across the street to Smart and Final to indulge in a vat of sour candy. But i didn't. Instead I battled falling asleep to the sounds of the fish tank. haha Then went to LMU to drop off portfolio. Hurray.
Tuesday...Went to LMU to drop off stuff. Then i went to visit Randy at UCLA. Man, sometimes i hate going there cuz i just feel OLD. Seeing the freakin 17 year olds going on tours. Dude, they'll be class of 2009!!! Craaaaaaaaaaaazy. And then i got my sour candy. Which is all gone. hahaha Then i decided to take a short nap, which turned into a 2 hour nap. Nice. I love when i sleep during the daytime and wake up and it's pitch dark. haha
So now I'm online and I was talking to Joemama "the Hero" Carlos about the fetus that was stolen from the BodyWorld Exhibit. This is what he said..
Mo (11:10:16 PM): dang...i should've went
Mo (11:10:20 PM): and i could've been a hero
Me(11:10:23 PM): HAHAHAHA
Me(11:10:24 PM): LOL
Me (11:10:27 PM): what would u have done
Mo (11:10:47 PM): ripped off an arm from one of the exhibits and throw it at them
Mo (11:10:52 PM): causing htem to trip
Mo (11:10:58 PM): throwing the fetus up in the air
Me (11:10:59 PM): hahahaha
Mo(11:11:03 PM): and i'd have to dive to save the fetus
Me (11:11:06 PM): lol
M e (11:11:07 PM): can i blog this
Mo (11:11:08 PM): and everyone would clap
Mo (11:11:20 PM): if you would like
Me (11:11:25 PM): tight
Mo (11:11:28 PM): b/c that's what would've happened if i was there
This coming from a guy that refers to Paper Denim and Cloth as PDC's. Hence the name MO. That is still on his car. HAHAHA
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment