Okay, I have to admit. I am addicted to the internet. My family room computer hasn't been working for like a week, but I was okay since I had my trusty laptop. Well yesterday, I get home to do my usual online routine to find that I couldn't get on to the internet! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I tried all night to connect. I called Mark. He didn't know what to do. So i called my friend Randy and he saved my life. hahahaha He got me connected again. Hooooooooooooooray. But yeah, i totally realized how much I depend on the internet.
My dog Remy is kuh-ray-zee. If you haven't met him yet, you should. He's a character. Anyways, so i'm in my family room when i hear my mom screaming "REMY REMY. STOP. REMY!". So i'm thinking, "oh crap, did he get out of the front door?". But then here comes Remy running through the family room with a freakin big ol' piece of raw chicken in his mouth. My mom left it on the kitchen counter to make adobo and he freakin climbed to get it. Freakin greedy ass dog. We tried to take it out of his mouth but he had the kung fu death grip on it. Finally he let it go, and we punished him by keeping him outside. Crazy dog. First he sleeps on my mom's nice couch, now he's stealing our dinner. This isn't the first time he's done it. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment