Okay, who wantsto cry and scream with me?? Man, i feel so stressed. It's like beyond funny. I can totally get rid of the stress by doing stuff, but I guess it's just stressful trying to decide what I"m gonna do career wise. Man, and I just called my usual massage place and the person that I usually go to isn't there anymore. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. AND I just found out someone is discontinuing their blog. I won't mention names. Maaaaan. This stinks. I should be doing stuff instead of blogging, but I guess i just needed to let it out.
On a happier note, I love when i learn new things. Okay, maybe I"m totally behind the times, but I never knew what CC and BCC stood for on the emails. And Randy explained it to me. Thanks Randy! Don't forget to BCC me. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "AHHHHHHHHHH"
Post a Comment