Sunday, March 06, 2005

I'm sensitive to smoke...


Vegas is a great place to go to, especially when you're with friends. Here are some highlights...

- As I'm leaving work, I check my vmail to hear my sister saying there's a tornado warning in Barstow. Gret

- Driving to Vegas, it was pouring sooooooo hard and there was scawee lightning

- We made it to Primm in 3 hours. Woo hoo! We all bought the drink Rock Star. It realllllllllllllly helped get us through the long night.

- We have a huge suite at Boardwalk Hotel. What was hilarity was that the shower was this huge tub that could fit like two people. Kinda like jacuzzi style. But get this, it was in the BEDROOM ITSELF. Not in the bathroom. So basically, when you're taking a shower, the only thing that separates you from the people in the room is a shower curtain. When Cile was in it, she was hanging on to the curtain rod and it came down. That got me a lil scared. hahaha

- Petron shots are so much better than Jose Cuervo shots. Irish Car bombs are yummy.

- It's always a good idea to take Taxis in Vegas, especailly when you all are drinkin off your asses

- We went to the after hours club Drei's. It was a dope place to go to. Although it was house music, it wasn't the annoying kind. We could actually dance to it and there was ROOM to dance. The club could do without the nasty guys gawking at the girls on the dancefloor. Koy lived up to Joe's name for him "Koy my boy". He was all over the guys. Hella funny. But by the end he was yelling "I wanna go home". hahaha

- Breakfast is an essential after partying all night. It was funny seeing Cile run across Las Vegas Blvd and then make her run back. hahaha Coco's is yummy at 6 in the morning. Especially the power breakfast. It was trippy cuz when we walked there it was dark and when we were walking back to the hotel the sun was all up.

- We knocked the eff out at like 6:30 but all managed to wake up at 10. Then went back to sleep til like 1230. Hooray.

- Yummy all you can eat sushi at Sushi Factory. Everyone decided that's was gonna be the place to drop the kiddies at the pool. Joe's kids were too scared to go in the water. hahaha

- We went to the outlets. I bought only 1 pair of shoes, can you believe it? Joe and Randy bought ZEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOO. CRAZY.

- Got ready to go clubbing again. More Petron shots and Irish Car bombs.

- Went to the new happening spot "PURE" at Caesar's. Long ass line, but in the meantime people were winning on the slots. I even saw some dude who went to UCLA. I was bitch. Pretended i didn't see him the whole night. Suuuuuck. So we're in line and this asian lady tries to sneak in and say she's with our big ass group. Homegirl was on something. She was like swaying her body around n shit. We ratted on her to the bouncer who tried to kick her out but she kept going in line. So PURE the club itself is a nice place. Especially the rooftop lounge. But man, soooooooooo effin crowded. And the dj was whack. He even played the theme song to the OC. hahahaha My feet were hurting so bad. Must remember, wear flats in Vegas.

- Then we were off to Crazy Horse Too. My first strip club experience. It was pretty interesting. I must say, there were not may hot girls there. I was hoping to see dope tricks on the pole, but there was only one chick that was dope. Everyone else was blah. There were even these chicks on stage that looked 40. I kinda felt bad for a lot of them who were on the stage. They hardly got dollars. You would think they would get the hint that maybe stripping is not the profession for them. Oh well. I wish I wasn't so tired. But yeah, it was funny seeing everyone get their lap dances. Some of the girls can move their body like wow. Too bad I got hit on by effin Long Duck Dong. Everyone was saying, man he chose to hit on the wrong girl. hahaha I was so bitch to him. Yuck. Then some fobby Pinay stripper was all asking Joe if he was "Espaniard" and speaking to him in Tagalog. hahahaha

- After the strip club i was soooooooooooooooooooo tired. Packed my stuff and knocked the eff out.

- Today while eating at Primm Joe was telling us his sob story of why his throat hurt.
"My throat, is sensitive to smoke" in total woosey voice too. "The strip club had 40 % cigar smoke, so my throat was sensitive to smoke"I have to drink honey because "My throat is sensive to smoke". hahahaha It was hilarious standing behind Joe and imitating him while he was talking. The naughty boys are rubbing of on me.

- Oh by the way, Randy loves the Usher song "Yeah!". He also loves Clydesdales. Mmmmmmmmm Hmmmmm.

If you wanna see pics, IM or Email me for the link!
Thanks for the great times guys! Happy Birthday Koy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments on "I'm sensitive to smoke..."