Alright people, I need to be like a bear during Winter and go into hibernation. Just like Riann goes into her cage, I guess I have to go into my cave. I"m really starting to stress out with all I need to do for my portfolio, my Master's paper, etc etc in order for me to graduate. I can't believe I only have about a month and a half left. And in the short time span, I have SO MUCH TO DO. So, this is how you can help me out. If you see me on-line in the next 2-3 weeks without my away message on, tell me to GET TO WORK. I won't take offense. I think i'll take breaks here and there, but none for longer than 20 minutes. Man, I need to get disciplined.
The parentals are leaving for the Philippines on Wednesday. Woo hoo!!! In order for me to party hardy though, I'll need to get to work. So again, help me discipline my butt. Muchas Gracias. (That Spanish was for Joe D. hahaha)
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Hibernation"
Post a Comment