Wow. I haven't blogged in awhile. Why? 1) Busy with work 2) Busy with school 3)Lezy ass. I guess number 3 was more of a factor, but it's just been crazy.
First and foremost, I'M ON SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! Although I'll be doing school work during this break, it'll be nice to know that I can wake up late and sleep late. What's gret is that daylight savings starts next weekend. That means at 5:00, i won't feel like it's 8:00. Woo hoo!
Okay, so i don't even know where to start or what to write about since it's been so long. I do have "stories", which I"ve told some of you, but just IM me or ask me in person. Freakin 14105. You're cool if you could read that. hahahaha.
Alright, here's to a great Spring Break!
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment