Saturday, March 12, 2005

Shopping is wonderful


Riann and I were talking about bargain shopping being a sport, just like how the spelling bee is shown on ESPN and I guess is a sport. Man, if it was a sport, I'd be freakin in the championships. Shopping is so freaking great.

Today we went to the Stussy Sale in La Habra. I got the cutest Paul Frank stuff for great prices. It sucked cuz you couldn't try the stuff on, so you really just had to guess. But I played fashion show at home, and everything fit great. What was funny was that me and Riann were playing fashion show at the same time tonight. What a kawinky dink. Anyhoo, so after shopping we went to go eat at Islands. It was hilarious seeing Koy get all boo faced when we'd clown on him. I thought he was gonna beat Riann's ass at one point. Then we all headed to Active. I swear, that store has the BEST deals. It has the label whore stuff, but they have a great sales rack. Joe, Riann, and I scored on some Paper Denim & Cloth jeans. They were about 66% off I would say. Woo hoo! AND they fit GREAT! I think these will be my favorite jeans, next to my Bebes. Love it.

So me and Joe made the mistake of getting Riann a unicorn and Randy a horsey. It's those kinds that just have the head and it's attached to a stick. Man. They LOVED it. They make sounds too, and Riann's unicorn's mouth even moves. (Kinda scawee). But dude, those two were like kiddos. You should see their carousel routine. Hilarious. OH the simple things that entertain those two. But Riann's unicorn plays whimsical music, so she's gonna wear a big princess-y dress and tiara and ride on her unicorn waving to everyone. It was so funny seeing Koy get tortured by Mic & Riann with the horseys. They even brought it into Active. I heard one of the salespeople go "Do we sell those here?". hahahaha

Goooooooooooooo shopping!

0 comments on "Shopping is wonderful"