First of all, I would just like to say "just say no to guys that don't like fat chicks"....But i will get back to that later..
So I went with Cile to Beverly Center last night to find her a top for the Bachlorette Party. So we're searching and we're about to pass Armani Exchange and i'm like...
Me: Hey Cile, you wanna go to the H2 store?
Cile: (all loud) HING HONGS??
Me: Ciiiiiiiiile you're not supposed to say it out loud. That's why i said h2. hahaha
As there's all these H2's around us. Dork
So i went to costco the other day with my sis when she goes "oh look, it's the chocolate to make chocolate covered strawberries. Of course i freakin grabbed it and put it in my cart. So yesterday I made some and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN soooooooooo good. That was my breakfast too. hahaha So bad.
So i'm going to Disneyland tomorrow with the monkey (Mark). I'm so excited. I love that place. And what's great is that they have funnnnnnnnnnnnnel cake! Yay!
So...I thought that with me giving up being mean to a certain someone during lent, that the person would reciprocate this niceness. But apparently not. So. For all of your entertainment pleasures. The truce is OVER OVER OVER. So to this certain someone, watch your back. Now you're gonna have to be all panicky and anxious again. Anticpating my next move. BIG MISTAKE...HUGE. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment