Sunday, June 27, 2010

Barcelona



Hola! Markie and I thought we could last without internet here in Barcelona, but we needed it to get around and stuff. Unfortunately, it takes still forever and a day to upload pics. So I'll have to upload when I get home. But, I needed to make sure to get these observations down before I forgot..

  1. Parachute pants aka Hammer pants aka Harem pants are all the rage here. I don't get it. I just don't get it.
  2. Sangria is the best drink everrrrr. I think Mark and I have had a pitcher every day. :)
  3. It is freakin humid here! Especially down in the subway. It sucks the life out of us.
  4. We were here for Gay Pride. It is extra crazy over here. One guy was straight up walking around butt nekked.
  5. Filipinos everywhere!! They work as the waiters, cooks, bartenders. We even made it to filipino town and ate at a restaurant. There's this section where allllllllllll the filipinos hang out and kick it.
  6. I'm super paranoid here that I"m gonna get jacked. I've never held on to my purse so hard in my life.
  7. The food is DELICIOUS!

0 comments on "Barcelona"