Wednesday, October 25, 2006

random thoughts and stories


I hate how it's pitch dark until like 7 a.m. It makes me wake up later and later and push my snooze button more times. I hate daylight savings, but I want it to come already so that it's not so dark in the morning. BUT that means that it'll be dark at like frikkin 4:30, so by the time I leave work, it's all dark. Which sucks cuz we park in a shady area. Arghh.

Here are some kiddo stories, per Riann's request....

There is one kiddo that is a character. I'll call this kiddo Blue... hahaha You'll have to ask me about the Blue Man Group Story...

Anyhoo, so today we were all gathered on the carpet. Suddenly i hear a kiddo fart like hella loud. My assistant even heard it at her desk. So i immediately knew that it was blue. I look and Blue totally has this guilty, "oh shit did someone hear" look. Next thing you know, blue is like humming/whistling while fanning behind his butt to get rid of the smell..hahahaha I was seriously about to lose it and bust up laughing. I don't know how i do it sometimes..

Another kiddo story...

So we share a bathroom with the class next door. One of my kiddos tells my assistant that there was poop on the toilet seat. She goes in and almost vomits because a kiddo dropped a load that a dinosaur should have left. She said it was bigger than any poop she's had. So the poop wasn't even on the seat, it was on the freakin rim! Like someone put the toilet seat up and then put it on the rim. They had to have picked it up OUT of the toilet and placed it on the rim. I think they were proud of it, so they wanted all to see how big a crap they took. hahahahaha Frikkin gross. I had to give a talk about using the bathroom appropriately. Man...


So as I typed this blog, James and Seong UNSUCCESSFULLY tried to pull some ish on me. I won't go into details, but basically James tried to make me think that Seong played some sappy song for some girl who rejected him. So James was making it seem like Seong was all sensitvo man about it. (Well we all know who Mr. Sensitve REALLY is...hahaha). Well I called them out on that shit. Nice try. Come on now James, now if I was led to believe that YOU were the one who played the sappy love song, then you surely would have had me. hahahahahaha

0 comments on "random thoughts and stories"