Thursday, November 09, 2006


I haven't blogged for awhile, stupid Report Cards. Anyhoo, you know what's something that gives me a lil joy in my day? Opening up the mini starbursts that you hand out at Halloween and getting both a red AND a pink one! I love it! You know what stinks? When you get frikkin two yellows or a yellow and an orange. Boooo.

So today H&M opened at the Beverly Center! Woo Hoo! No, i did not camp out waiting for it to open. Maybe i'll attempt to go there early Sunday. I"m in trouble. I shouldn't be shopping after my damage at the Billabong Sale (Which i will blog about after i upload my pics).

1 comments on " "

mr. cool on 10:28 AM said...

I was there at 5AM baby girl and got a 50 dollar gift card! Boo ya! I'm going this afternoon to return and exchange things already...wish me luck! Later!

-H&M Whore