Monday, October 02, 2006

Karaoke Fun Times


You can ask almost anybody,I'm not a big karaoke person. Not because I don't think it's fun, I guess I'm just more self conscious about singing in front of people. Which is funny because when i was little, I'd be the performer in the family. Always singing at family functions and collecting the coins, dollars, and keys that were thrown at me after I sang. I used to love to make up my own songs too. My most famous lyrics were "I have nothing to say"..which i repeated over and over in various tones. So anyhoo, Riann called out Karaoke and suprisingly, I sang! What song got me to sing? Well of Paris Hilton's Stars are Blind of course! hahahaha

Anyhoo, here's some video from the night (sorry it's dark)...

Sorry, you have to tilt your head sideways to see James shake his groove thang.

Riann & Patrick dance

James Sandwich

2 comments on "Karaoke Fun Times"

mr. cool on 11:12 AM said...

Aw man! I'm sorry I missed out on Saturday! Stupid sickness! Anyway you're a big youtube queen now that you're posting on it! Yike!

Anonymous said...

I just did youtube cuz it's easier than photobucket.