Saturday, October 14, 2006

What do you do when you're bored on a Friday night?


BUILD A FORT!

Rewind to Friday afternoon...

I was talking to Cile on IM and she told me that they were planning to make the Country Fried Chicken that we had in the Caribbean. I was all excited because when we had it there, I couldn't enjoy it cuz i was deaf in one ear. So finally, I could savor it.

So then Cile goes, "Let's Build a Fort" . I thought, "What a fun idea!". I was down...So i text Randy to bring home boxes cuz we wanted to build a fort...and he did! Look at all the boxes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So little did I know, this dope fort would be built in Pat's room. This made it even better...

First step...

Build a canopy made of toilet paper..

Accomplice 1,2,3: Gwennie, James, & Seong were in charge of that

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next step..assemble boxes for fort

Accomplices 4,5,6: Cile, Rach, and Randy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 3...Design ourselves to make the room pretty

Accomplice # 7: Leia's in charge of coloring

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are our masterpieces courtesy of Cile...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 4...make the dragon that freaks Pat out look like him..How? Dress it up in Pat's clothes and make it "excited" (note: this was James' idea) I was told to pose with it..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 5...We can't leave out Kay...what to do?? Hmmm..Build a robot Kay!

James and Seong were so excited to take this on. They finally used their engineering skills that they learned at UCI. hahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Introducing Robot Kay..complete with boobs and an ass!! hahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So when Pat enters the room...this is the first thing he sees when he opens the door...

He sees the fort!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then when he somehow moves the fort, he sees this...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In this pic u can kinda see the canopy..It looked doper when you're lying under it. I want one in my room. hahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the fort crew...minus Randy...he was tired...he went home..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HOORAY to building forts! Great idea Cile! Too bad we couldn't be there to see Pat's reaction. hahahaha


For more coverage of this great nite, check out Cile's Blog (click on Mrs. Rodrigo Santoro in my links)






1 comments on "What do you do when you're bored on a Friday night?"

ANNA on 11:15 PM said...

wow, i've never seen pat's bed made before. haha!