So Pat emailed today calling out 2 dollar sushi. I read the email at work and after a long day, I was like "ohhhh that's a good way to end my day"...Well...
So the 7 of us get seated. i'm all excited cuz i'm starvin marvin. Some of us grab sushi off the revolving thingy and we all order drinks. I just wanted water and tea. So the waiter comes with the tray of waters. He passes them out to James...then to Gwen...then to Cile...then to Pat...then he gets to me and i hear a commotion behind me. I turn around and see that he's spilled all the glasses of water. I don't even realize at this point that my back and my butt are drenched. All I can think about is MY BAG!!!! I'm really bad about closing my bag, so I grab my bag..At this point, the only thing i'm worried about is my wallet. Since it's expensivo and teacher Rachele does not have money to buy a nice wallet all the time. So sure enough. I open my bag and it's DRENCHED. My wallet is wet, my cell phone, my flash drives, my battery charger...I'm so frazzled about my wallet my bag falls again on the pool of water. So out comes some post it notes and an unused pad. I put the unused pad on the chair so i can dry off my other stuff. I move to the side and the waiter guy is trying to clean up and PUTS THE PAD ON THE FREAKIN TABLE. Hellllo. Don't put it there. I mean, I'm not even on my rag, but still. Not very appropriate to have a pad on a place where u eat. So the poor guy is all apologetic.. I could have made a big stink about it, but i'm not like that. I don't like confrontation and it was an accident. So the manager guy gives me a separate chair to put my bag on so it can dry. I leave my bag open so that it can air dry.
So everybody's laughin. I'm trying to enjoy my food. Then the guy comes around to refill our water. As soon as he comes to me i'm like 'NO NO IT'S OK I DONT WANT ANY". He steps back and I hear him trip. In my head i'm like "oh my god, did he spill water in my bag AGAIN!". Sure enough. I look in my bag and Randy goes "IS THAT ICE??" So he did. AGAIN. MAAAAAN. Luckily Randy was holding my wallet and flash drives in his pocket. But dude, this was not this waiter's day.
So later the manager gives us all MANGO (james) ice cream. So everyone's all happy that the guy spilled water on me, cuz they got their free damn ice cream. bastards. Then the manager guy gave me 50 percent off, SOMEONE ELSE'S BILL. hahaha Which worked out for me since this bill was cheaper. hahaha The manager also gave me his card and said to call me if any of my stuff doesn't work that got wet. Hmmm, yeah, my brand new sidekick doesn't work. Also my fancy digital camera. hahaha j/k.
I think the poor waiter is gonna be fired. Just wasn't his day. when we were leaving the manager guy was like "You're gonna come back right? Dont' be mad at that guy". hahahaha
I think I'm going to do what pat said next time I go there. I'll wear rain boots and bring an umbrella. Maybe i'll wear my rain coat too. hahaha
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

1 comments on "Ice in my bag....TWICE"
wow, that sucks, rach.
Post a Comment