So yesterday, Mark and I went to Disneyland. We both hadn't been in awhile, so we decided to go and check out 'Halloween there. So we get to the parking lot and Mark's gettin his backpack ready. We start to walk and he goes "WAIT!". So then he pulls out his freakin knife that he has in there. It wasn't even like a Swiss Army knife, it was a "i'm gonna shank you" knife. Man, can you imagine if freakin security went through his backpack and found that ish.So anyhoo, we're in line to get our tickets. Suddenly, we see people wearing "Gay Day 06" shirts. And i'm like "hmm is it gay day today?". Then we look around and see all these people wearing red tshirts. So I guess that was the official color. THEN I look at what Mark was wearing..and he was wearing a red tshirt. HAHAHA So he ends up buying a blue tshirt at the Disney Store cuz he was scared he was gonna get hit on. hahaha Freakin hilarity.
I've been eating crap alllllllllllllll week. Thanks to the Friday Dinner crew. That ish was delicious. I had Carne Asada fries last night for dinner. Yummmmmmmmerz.

2 comments on "Halloween at Disneyland"
Sooooo what's wrong if ppl might think Mark was gay, huh? What's wrong with that? What's so bad if someone might think you're cute and fun??? Why you gotta buy a blue t-shirt huh???
hahahaha I didn't care if Mark wore the red shirt, but he swore he was gonna get hit on.
Post a Comment