My new favorite chips are Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos. Yummmy. I have to like put only a few on a paper towel and eat those. Otherwise, I'll eat the whole bag. If you haven't tried them, get get some.
So I got my outfit for Joe's Bday 90's party. Got my body suit, scrunchie, choker (little twin stars stylee hahaha)..I just gotta get baggie jeans...Perhaps i'll break out my dad's orange/yellow construction boots. hahaha Hilarious. I also should get some cholita brown lipstick. I remember it was all about Revlon Toast of New York. hahaha You know that you all had it! hahaha I should get it just for kicks. I'm sure when i put it on, i'll be like "wtf were u thinking rach". Let me know if any of you guys wanna share, hahaha, you know i won't be using it after Saturday..
Oh yeah, for pics from our trip..check out Cile's blog...
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment