Monday, July 10, 2006

Back to Reality


Well friends, the Caribbean kids are back...and all I gotta say is that I had one of the best times of my life there. It was amazing. My descriptions and our pictures and videos can't even do it justice. It's a place everyone should go to at least once. The vibe was much different from Hawaii..Reminded me of the Philippines. It was tight...I don't really have pictures, so you'll have to wait til I get them from Seong..But I'm sure you guys saw the pics on Cile's blog...and hated us for posting them while we were there..hahaha...

I wish I could describe everyday and moment, but I'll do what I usually do after trips, and talk about what I learned....

THINGS I LEARNED IN THE CARIBBEAN:

~ Turbulence sucks ass, especially if it makes u disoriented and makes u sit on the floor of an airplane bathroom

~ Driving on the left side of the road can be scary, especially when you're
trying to make sharp turns and can't see shit. (Thank God Randy and James could drive...except when James' tires started smoking..hahaha)

~ Boats make Randy sea sick

~ Mongoose Apartments is the shit...except for the fact that you have to walk by a cemetary to get the beach, but it's ALL WORTH IT

~ Rum is goooooood...Makes drinking everyday not so bad =)

~ Snorkling is so fun, especially if you have a floatie vest...I felt like I was watching a tv show about the ocean with all the pretty fish and coral..My favorite was a Rainbow Fish...Although I thought I was gonna die in the Indians, cuz the water was so rough

~ Having a beach to yourself is fantastic, especially if a lady sunddenly appears out of nowhere to serve you yummy ass drinks

~ EAT AT BANANAKEET RESTAURANT if you want bomb ass calamari salad

~ I LOVE SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS

~ Having swim ear for 3/4 of your trip sucks ass, but you learn to forget to forget about it when you're having the time of your life

~ Daysails are effin tight..especially when you got a hottie hottie driving the boat

~ Jumping off cliffs and floating bars LOOKS like fun..hahaha no way was I gonna do it, but it was fun to watch everyone else do it

~Having a friend that's a chef is the best, you get homemade breakfasts =)

~ Yost Van Dyke is the most beautiful beach ever...I finally got to take my hammock shot! Thanks to James and his paparrazi camera...Also we got to get buzzed at 10 in the morning at the Soggy Dollar Bar..Love it!

~ St. Thomas is crowded...boooo and their mosquitos ate me alive

~ HAVANA BLUE is the BEST RESTAURANT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TO THE INFINITY POWER...I want to be proposed there..JUSTIN..u reading this?? hahaha

~ Ask a girl if they have a boyfrie
nd BEFORE pursuing her..hahahaha

~ Everyone getting drunk off their asses the day before you leave is FUN...
BUT..when you are drunk...do not start shouting and claiming a group you were associated with in college. hahahaha...Oh the things I said...But I sure paid for it last night and this morning...Being hung over and nauseous NOT FUN...


So you'll have to hear our stories in person...We have lots and we can't wait to tell you...

What a vacation....eat...swim..snorkel...go on a boat...eat...sleep...LOVE IT..

Thanks guys for a great time...NOW WHO WANTS TO EAT MANNA AND HAVE CUPCAKES!

0 comments on "Back to Reality"