So here are some memorable outfits from the night....NOTE: Using these pictures as blackmail is NOT COOL. hahaha
Riann & Rach 90's stylee..

Rach & Leia...Leia trying not to smile, cuz we're supposed to look hard

Ate Tin & Jeff...IMAC Cheerleader & Bosco Football Player

James as Brandon Walsh....

Joemama & Kat....Joe wanted me to make sure I got his backwards pants, so he looked "90's"

Anna..."WHATEVER"..

Larnie & Drew...Flannel twins

Gwen & Fantone....Overall twins

Randy & some scary Korean Gangsta Thug

Isa...Original Cerritos Bebot...Check out those bangs!!!! So tight!

Rochelle & her dope Cross Colors shirt

I think Nick was big winner..Boyz 2 Men stylee, complete with cane!

Iya & Chris, all about the vests...Love the clear Sanrio bag Iya!

We're trying to look "hard". No smiling..

Freakin Cile..

Yayyyy Joemama..."And body roll and body rolll"..

Bev & Ja slowdancing hs stylee

Joe DJ'ing...Joe was wearing suspenders..nice..

Randy's present to Joe. hahaha hilarious....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!


2 comments on "Flashback to DA 90's"
that was so much fun!!! rach, when we gonna have our *NSYNC party!!! we can wear our gear! THAT would be hilarious!
I know!!! Let's do it!
Post a Comment