Monday, July 24, 2006


I cannot believe how effin hot it is. You know it's hot when you got boobage sweat. Yeah, I know, TMI, but maaaaan. It doesn't help that we don't have AC in my house. It also doesn't help that I'm on the second floor and that hot air rises. I feel bad for Remy, he has all that fur and can't do ish about it. He got a bath today though, he was a happy doggy.

Special shout out to Miss Riann Reyes, working the night shift. Hope you're stayin up Miss "Diva". hahahaha

So i guess Myspace was broken for 12 hours cuz of a power outage. I never realized how much lookin at that website was a part of my daily online routine. I was gettin all frustrated that I couldn't look at it. I actually made a "legit" page. Can ya believe it? That's what happens when you're on summer vacation and have nothing to do.

JUSTIN VIDEO COMES OUT TOMORROW!!! Ahhhhhh. Saw a teaser today. Can I just say that I can't belive Justin recreated things that he and I do in the privacy of our own home. Geez. hahaha. Justin, you're HOTTTTTTTTTTTT.
I'll blog Vegas pictures later...You can meet my new monkey Mochi =)

0 comments on " "