CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray for Sprinkles!

Aren't they beautiful?!?!?!

Mmmmmmmm cupcake, you smell delicious!
I can't wait to eat you!

I love you cupcake.....I can't believe someone actually thought I would trade you for a bracelet... NEVER..hahahaha

So on another note.....Now that I can hear, I can wholeheartedly say that I like Justin's new single Sexyback. Yeah yeah, i know a lot of people don't like it. But I think it's catchy. Yes, he's trying to be "different" and he's coming close to being tooooooo different. BUT, i was watching some videos on youtube of his performances in Europe and I heard one of his new songs, and it sounds like typical Justin stuff. So I'm hoping, his album will be playable all the way through, just like Justified....
Justin..I love you even more than my cupcake..hahaha

2 comments on "I CAN HEAR!!!"
yay! i'm glad you can hear again rache!
Hahaha. Yeah it was weird, I was like "wow, i can hear echoes now".
Post a Comment