You know what's annoying now...If you live in the 310 area code and you have to call another 310 number, you have to dial 310..the hell..Now i gotta program 1-310 to all those numbers in my cell phone. Arghhhh..
So I went to watch the Devil Wears Prada today...I won't say anything, just in case you haven't watched the movie..Anyhoo, I heard this vibrating sound, so I check my bag to see if it's my cell...Nope..I keep hearing the vibrating sound..and it's like constant..Not like 4 buzzes and it stops..It's like NON STOP. So i tell my friend Anh "dude that freakin lady's phone keeps going off"..So she goes "MAN, WHO'S PHONE IS THAT". Still keeps buzzing. I was getting so annoyed. So finally I said in my most polite voice "Uhm excuse me, i think your phone is vibrating". Then she goes "Oh i know, but it's not mine"...and DOESN'T DO ISH ABOUT IT...So it keeps going off..So i start huffing and puffing, and FINALLY she turns it off. LADY, I dont' give a rat's butt hole if it's not yours..turn the damn thing off!!!! Geez louise. The end.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "310"
Post a Comment