Saturday, June 03, 2006

Addiction


Okay, I admit, i am an internet addict. So to my shock and horror, last Sunday I try to turn on my computer and nothing happens. I figure, okay, it just needs it to rest. I'll try later...Nope..I tried and tried and the stupid piece of ish never turned on. Craaaaaaaaaap no internet access!!! Ahhhhh! How will I check my email, How will I chat with the homies, How will I stalk on friendster and myspace, I mean, how will I check those sites...How will I check Perezhilton and all my other gossip websites.. How can i check blogs..I seriously had nothing to do at night becuase there was nothing on tv. Booooooooooooooo.

So now I realize how much the internet is a part of my life. Now I must appreciate it.

So next week is my last week of work. Wooo hooooo!!! Who wants to be a part of my summer playmates crew? hahaha Man, I can't wait. This month I just wanna shop for the Caribbean. I can't even believe we're going in like 28 days. That's freakin crazy.

I love how it's getting warmer. Time to break out the daisy dukes and midrifts guys. hahahaha

0 comments on "Addiction"