Friday, June 23, 2006

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED


LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, JUSTIN HAS FINALLY COME TO HIS SENSES!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!! Justin & Cameron are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









So I guess Cameron is crazy and followed Justin and his buddies to Vegas. I don't blame her, since she's 32 and looks like she's 55 and knows that Justin can do so much better. (Do you sense a lil bitterness hahaha). But yeah, good timing Justin. His single is coming out July 7, ahhhhhhhhhh! We'll be in the Caribbean! I hope that it's good cuz I don't wanna come home to people talking ish about it. On one of my trusty gossip websites, they had a "supposed" clip of it. I realllllly hope it isn't it, cuz it didn't sound too good. hahaha

Man. FINALLY, Justin and I can be together and get our family started. Sheesh. hahaha

0 comments on "MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED"