skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay, I dunno how many times I've watched The Notebook, but that's one of my ultime favorite movies. I could watch that, Serendipity, Clueless, and Oceans 11 over and over and over. But yeah, maybe it's cuz the hormones are jumpin around like crazy, but I was totally crying watchin The Notebook today. Everytime I watch it, I realize what a hottie hottie Ryan Gosling is. Man, who knew that this kid from the Mickey Mouse Club would turn into such a fine specimen of a man. Thanks to Anna, I saw him perform with Justin and JC singing Jodeci's "Cry For You". He can sing! Man, he probably can STILL sing, making him even more yummy...
I think he's one of the few guys that looks good scruffy..I think him and Justin are still homies. I wouldn't mind being in that sandwich. Yeah yeah, I'm perverted. hahaha

1 comments on "Hottie"
HAHAHA! RACHEY SANDWICH!!!
Post a Comment