Monday, May 15, 2006

Baby Booom!


Hooooooooooooray my cousin Shirley is preggers! For those of you that know my nephews, she's Sean and Aaron's mommy. So they're gonna be big brothers! Hooray! It was totally not planned. My cousin emailed me and I checked it at work. I totally gasped and my kiddos turned around and looked at me. The boys are being very cute about it. They're telling my cousin not to pick up anything or to bend. Seanie even said that he'd wipe the baby's butt. hahahaha. He was all asking my cousin whether it was a boy or a girl, and she said "I don't know yet Sean". So he goes "Alright, I'll just call it bakla". hahahaha

Man, by Xmas Eve, we'll have 4 new babies!!! Crazy! I was all complaining that there weren't any babies. Now i'll have 4 to choose from! Yay! My sister needs to hurry up already. hahaha

0 comments on "Baby Booom!"