Friday, June 30, 2006

No, I'm not deaf



I've told many people, that I really like the Paris Hilton song, "Stars are Blind". It's verrrrrrrry catchy. I think I like it cuz it sounds like Gwen Stefani, so in my head I try to convince myself that it's her and not Paris. But yeah, it's a very happy song. So I like to listen to it. And no, i'm not smokin crack...

So on AOL you could listen to her next single..and i must say, I'm kinda feelin this one too. It has a good beat. She was very smart to get some good producers on this, cuz it helps to hide her voice. hahaha But yeah, I'm enjoying the music. Don't hate til you listen. =)


1 comments on "No, I'm not deaf"

Kay on 5:09 PM said...

man...i think the summer heat is affecting your hearing. ha ha ha.