Dude, good news!!!!! I was looking up where H&M is going to open, and they're opening it up at the Beverly Center!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is so great, but also not good. I know where all my money is going to go. I kinda sad though, cuz it's gonna be crazy busy there since the Beverly Center is always packed with tourists...Well here are the other places H&M wil soon be opening...
http://www.careershm.com/locations_new.asp
I'm done with work. Hooooooooray. Who wants to play??
Man, I really try not to be racist and place judgements on people. But dude, Joe D's people are not my favorite. If you don't know which group I'm talking about, then just ask me. So I'm driving down the freeway and at this one part, you have to either veer right to exit or veer left to stay on the freeway. Well Joe's people veered right, but I could tell that he didn't realize what he was doing. So he like swayed a lil, but then just went straight. So i was like, "okay, he's gonna exit". Well all of a sudde, homie is right next to me and proceeds to like almost plow into me. I fucken honked and swerved. Stuppppppppppppid. Ahhhhhhh. I was shouting so many inappropriate and politically uncorrect things. Arghhhhhhh!
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "ATTENTION SHOPPERS"
Post a Comment