Great times this weekend celebrating Anna and Fantone's birthdays. Man, that Pasta Pomodoro place is pretty darn tasty. I'll have to visit that one in Weho. The best part was getting the chocolate soufflet (spelling?) for freeeeeeeezy. Woo hoo! It was kinda surreal being in Laguna Beach. Yes, i totally felt like a tourist trying to find LC's house. But man, I'm never down there. So why not look for her house. Fun times also at D&B's. Despite the fact that i totally felt gaseous. Riann and I agreed that we needed to let the kiddos play in the pool by the end of the night. Maybe it was the pasta....or the coffee we had...Joemama, hope you're feelin better...You weren't really clowning on us, so I knew you weren't quite yourself. hahaha
On another note...whenever I call either Randy or Riann, i can totally tell what mood they're in...When i call Randy's cell phone, he has that stupid laffy taffy song. So the way he sings "laffy taff..eskimo girl" when I call, usually lets me know how his day is. If it's in a low tone, that means that Randy is busy at work. Boooooooo. But if it's in a playful tone and he sings the whole song...Then I know Randy's able to go home early and he didn't do anything at work but look at shoes. hahahaha. Now when I call Riann, I can always expect her to surprise me with how she's gonna say "Luuuuumeeeeee". I love how Riann varies her drawn out and high pitched "Luuuuuuuumeeeeeeeeee". But when it's a short, low toned "Lumeh", she's busy or at the library. hahahahaha
I need a vacation. Lets go to Hawaii in August people. I think I'll do Europe next year, when I can save my money to shop. Otherwise I'll just be sad if I go there and I can't even buy a nice plate of spaghetti.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

3 comments on " "
you can always come to the oc...i promise i'll take you past LC's house next time and the koffee klatch...
Dope! I'm down!
thanks rach
Post a Comment