There's another song on the radio to add to the "stupidest songs ever" list...already on the list are Lumidee's stupid song and Laffy Taffy....The new song is that dumb "I'm in Love with a Stripper". Man. Are the rappers really out of material to write about. Although i was never a big Tupac fan, at least he wrote about stuff that made sense and was about his life. But to write about being in love with a stripper? Dude, I wonder why you're in love with her buddy. Is it her big ta-ta's in your face? Is it her cooch in your face? Or is it the lap dance she's giving you. Maan.
My bro finally took his laptop away from me. Booooooooooo. Now i have to be downstairs to use the computer. I guess it's good tho. It'll make me not stay on the computer late. Oh well.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

2 comments on " "
rrrrr....someone's a stripper hater. ha ha ha.
hahaha I don't hate strippers, i just hate stupid songs..hahaha
Post a Comment