Monday, February 20, 2006

So this is what it feels like to work out


Here I am sore as hell. It even hurts to sit down on the toilet. Man. I guess it's a big sign that I should work out more often, but we'll get to that later....

So this weekend we went to San Diego for Pat's booday...Some things I learned from this weekend...

1. Driving down to SD early is good, because u don't hit traffic
2. The boobies on the way to SD are always funny
3. National City, should be called Filipino C
ity
4. Kay's Mom makes great spaghetti. And commisary bread is YUM-MY!
5. Donkey Conga never gets old, especially when you're a part of the "A-Team". hehehe
6. Don't act like you're going to be the leader of your paintball team and then backout due to
teeth problems. hehe
7. Using a big furry lion blanket is gret

8. Let people know that a word is tagalog, before they look it up on google. Freakin widow. haha
9. Hugs make you feel nice, especially long ones.

10. Waking up at 5 in the morning is booo
11. Rain is boo
12. Someone that tells you that you can lose your eye playing paintball doesn't make you want to play paintball.
13. Getting hit by paintballs isn't so bad. EXCEPT when you aren't playing and are on the sidelines and you get hit. AHEM AHEM KAY AHEM AHEM
. haha
14. Good strategy for paintball, lob them over the barriers to get people. haha
15. COMMUNICATION is the key, but use it during ALL your games, not just the la
st one. hahaha
16. Don't yell "bonsai!" in front of a whole group of japanese people. Ops.
17. Mr. Patrick Balesteros is hardcore paint baller. Especially when he shoots you in the ass after you're already out of the game. T
hanks.
18. Paintball makes you tired as eff and sore as eff
19. Total Annihilation Catch Phrase is so fun! Except if your turn is after Riann. hahaha
20. When playing Catch Phrase, say the word AFTER
it buzzes and pass it to the person slowly.
21. In Catch Phrase, the best clue for "revealing dress" is...."Wedding....". hahahaha. The best guess during Catch Phrase is "His or Mit". haha
22. Grey's Anatomy is the BEST SHOW, especially when watching with friends
23. Joemama knows how to be M
IA. We thought he left, but then he came out of Kay's room like an hour later. What were you doing in there? Ewww. hahaha
24. Pandesal in the morning is the bomb diggity
25. The Felicano family is the best. Thanks for hosting our crazy asses
26. A weekend with your friends is always fun
27. Carne Asada Fries are GREAT!


With that said. I'd like to say goodbye to a couple of my friends until July...









I'll miss you guys, but I'm goin to the Caribbean...See ya in July. hahahaha I guess my new friend will have to be "working out". Ewww. hahaha

4 comments on "So this is what it feels like to work out"

cecile marie on 8:28 PM said...

that is the most beautiful picture of carne asada fries i have ever seen

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree that trying to sit on the toilet is difficult. my thighs soooo hurt.

Anonymous said...

i'm coming this weekend. let's go running/walking then go get pizza at larchmont..hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I'm down to go running/walking. I'll probably do more walking though. hehe. Ooooh pizza! And then baskin robbins after? hahaha