Man. I spent the whole day in bed. I didn't go to work because I felt like there were golf balls in my throat when I swallowed. Hooray. It felt good to just sleep...
So tonight I'm watching Dateline. They're gonna have a segment on myspace and how bad it is for kiddos. I mean really, myspace is kinda dangerous for the youngins. They're posting that they're like 18 years old and are posting their most hoochiest pictures. Dude, you're like 1o years old, put your clothes on. Plus they're all cussing and saying God knows what on there. Who knows what I would have posted if they had myspace or friendster when we were in high school. I'm sure i would have TyPed LyK DiS. hahaha I still remember trying to make my AOL profile all dope. Geez louise.
But yeah, if i was a parent nowadays, there's no way i'd let my kid be on myspace. I swear, my kiddos have it comin to them if they think they can pull one on me. I mean yes, our parents are naive. They had no idea what me and my siblings were pulling and really have no idea how to use the internet. So if i was a teenager, there's no way they could regulate me on it. That's why back in the day i was in chat rooms and they had no idea. I'm sure they have no idea that i used to do that. But when I"m a parent. Man, no internet unless it's for school. It's dangerous out there and i don't want my daughter posting pics of her parading in her midrift top, short skirt, and ugg boots (note: i would never even buy my daughter ugg boots, but at least it helps u picture a hoochie. hahha).
So thinking about the things i used to pull...I have one story that I know i've told a lot of people, but it still gets laughs at family parties....
So it was my Freshman year at UCLA. I probably had only been there a week, so i was all excited that Mark could come visit me without us having to do our infamous alley drops. He came with me to campus and we were walking back to my dorm holding hands...So we're about to get to my building when this asian kid in a cap is heading towards us...Suddenly the asian kid goes "YOU ARE SO DEAD, MOM AND DAD ARE RIGHT THER". SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIET. It's my brother!!!! Right away, Mark runs for my dorm...There was like smoke left from how fast he was running. So my parents came to pick me up without even telling me what time they were coming. So i go upstairs in a panic to pack my stuff..thinking of all the stories i could say...i get to my car and my dad looks like I killed his favorite dog....So in a pissed off voice my dad was like "RAY-CHEL WHO WAS DAT GUY YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS WID?"..(quick Rach think) "oh, that was just my friend Mike" (yes original don't ya think). "WHY WAS HE HOLDING YOUR HAND??" "Ohhhhhh cuz he was pulling me up the hill" (Note: there's like no hill in sight, and the hill i was referring to might as well have been called a bump)....So i know my parents didn't buy it..but they never mentioned Mark. But hey, i didn't get grounded or anything. hahahahah
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment