Thursday, February 23, 2006

Box of ish


Okay. So i discovered this gigantor box of ish at the top of my closet. I completely forgot what was in there. So tonight I was looking through it and it had a grip load of pictures. My favorites were the old skool ones of Mark and his kid n play hair. hahaha I also found Mark's first emails to me where he called me "Mahal". This one card Mark wrote to me was like "yeah, it's been the best 9 months...blah blah" 9 MONTHS?!?! Shit, we're going on 9 years next week. It's so funny to read the way we spoke to each other when we were just "seeing". hahahaha I also found these pictures of me when i was super duper skinny in my shorty shorts. hahaha I shall put thsoe up as motivation for Carribean. (I haven't had a cupcake for 5 days! hooray! haha) But yeah, it was cool just seeing how everyone has changed. We were such baby faces, even back at UCLA. Crazy. There are pictures in there that I'd like to burn, but I guess I should save them to look back on and laugh...

0 comments on "Box of ish"