Monday, February 27, 2006


So I got two days before Lent officially starts and Rachele says bye bye to caffeine and sweets. Yes, I know you guys are all doubting my self-discipline since I failed giving up candy for the past two years. But at least I have motivation this time...Too bad my Dad freakin bought a box of Somoas Girl Scout Cookies. Arghhhhhhhhh! Did you know they have ice cream that has chunks of different girl scout cookies in it? Mmmmmmm. And then, my Mom baked this delicious banana bread. The temptations!!

So I went to the Mall the other day. I'm walkin to the store I need to go to, and this Asian girl that's walking towards me like stops right in front of me.

Girl: Hi!!!!
Me (looking all puzzled and thinking do I know this girl?): Hi
Girl: Are you in college?!
Me: Uhm no. Actually I already have my Masters. (I'm trying to escape at this point cuz i know what this girl is gonna ask me)
Girl: (BIG OL PUZZLED FACE, that basically says "YOU have your masters"): oh? well I'm.....(forgot her name) What's your name?
Me: (should I give her my real name?) Rachele
Girl: Oh, well I'm having this party for my church. And um, there's not really going to be only college people there, cuz I'm 26...How old are you?"
Me: Oh i'm 26 too.
Girl: So yeah, my church is going to have this party. It's gonna be really fun..You should come
Me: (trying to run for my life) Oh i'm sorry, i really need to go. I gotta go buy a present
Girl: Oh okay. Well let me get your number...
Me: (Oh hellllllllllll no) Sorry, I gotta go.

I swear, those kinda things freak me out. Just inviting random strangers to parties. How about if i was so me serial killer. Man. But yeah, I was offended that this chick was all like shocked that I was out of college and out of grad school.

Booooooo on the rain.

0 comments on " "